Monday, February 4, 2013

Lord of Dance - Nataraja

Nataraja - in his unique dancing poses are really amazing and mesmerizing. There are lot of thandavam poses and I believe the most familiar one to me is the Anandha Thandavam. I tried sketching the pose in full front view initially, but there seem to be a lot of sketches in front view, so thought why not I try in a different angle, either from top or side or bottom angle. Finally this angle looked great and gave me a divine gigantic feel, and decided to sketch.

After scanning, wanted to give a final touch and added the black borders, like a cinema-scope effect :), now this is my desktop wallpaper.

Used 4H and 2B for this sketch. Please provide your comments on how to and where to improve my sketching skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment